High Purity 99% 99.5% Alumina Ceramic Setter Plates
|Payment Type:||T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 sets/month|
|Port:||Shenzhen Port,Hongkong Port|
Model No.: Standard size or customized available
High Purity 99% 99.5% Alumina Ceramic Setter Plates
As setter plates, aluminum oxide ceramics offer critical advantages than traditional setters made from materials like both tungsten and graphite. They enable energy and cost-efficient processing of high-precision sintering components.
Ceramic setter plates and sintering trays help optimally arrange and secure molded parts in a sintering furnace to prevent undesirable deformations during the firing process. To ensure energy-efficient and precise process control when firing,
Our facility offers a wide range of materials made from aluminum oxide ceramics in different purities ranges from 95% to 99.8%, a selection of shaping methods will be adopted as per different thickness and dimensions, the regular forming methods are tape casting, dry-pressed and Isostatic pressed in our production, also all these ceramic setterplates can be manufactured according to customized designs and qualities with decisive advantage:
●High thermal conductivity
High thermal conductivity of Al2O3 results in homogeneous thermal distribution within the sintering components. Excellent thermal shock resistance is another added benefit, which enables faster firing cycles.
● High thermal resistance
It offers a positive effect on the energy-saving of the firing processes. Highly thermally resistant materials result in lower thicknesses of the setters, which improves energy efficiency because of less thermal ballast. In addition, ceramic setter plates can also be used at temperatures far over 1000°C.
● Surface Roughness
A desirable surface roughness ensures optimum gliding for sintered parts. The surface roughness is Ra < 1 µm makes it possible to achieve uniform shrinkage at the firing process, therefore helping to preserve the shape of the products. The smoothness of surface also protects parts from contamination from the setters.● Chemical stability
For ultrapure alumina (purity over 99%) can be used both in protective gas atmospheres and reduction atmospheres, They are also stable in reactive atmospheres and in hydrogen atmospheres, not react with most of strong acids and akalis.
● High mechanical stability
This property, paired with low thermal capacity, not only results in a lower weight with a reduced tray volume; it also retains very little residual heat during the cooling process. This has a positive impact on energy consumption during firing.
The specification of ceramic setter plates:
● Optional materials: aluminum oxide ceramics, silicon nitride ceramics, silicon carbon ceramics
● Dimensions : max. size up to 400mm x 300mm, max. thickness to be 30mm
● Norminal tolerance:both length and width with ± 1% of dimensions, thickness with ± 0.5 mm
● Secondary process: precisely grinding, lapping, polishing, CNC machining, glazing and metallizing
Technical Data. sheet of different technical ceramics
95% alumina 99.2% alumina 99.5% alumina ZrO2 (Y-TZP) Color Density g/cm3 ≥3.60 ≥3.80 ≥3.85 ≥6.0 ≥3.21 ≥4.00 3.22 Water absorption % 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Hardness HV 1500 1700 1700 1300 2500 800 Flexural strength Mpa ≥320 ≥338 ≥379 1200 550 158 650 Compressive strength Mpa ≥2000 ≥2240 ≥2240 ≥1990 ≥3306 --- ≥2200 (Non-loading) ℃ 1500 1600 1675 850 1600 1000 1200 Thermal conductivity W/(m.K) 24 29 30 2.5 150 5 25 Ω.cm > 10^14 > 10^14 > 10^14 > 10^11 10^5 10^12 > 10^14 Insulation strength kV/mm 18 18 19 17 --- 3.93 16 Dielectric constant - 9.5 9.5 9.7 29 --- 9.5 8.2
Property Unit SiC TiO2 Si3N4 White Ivory Ivory White Black Black Gray Max. service temperature
Why choose us?
1. Owns in-house comprehensive types of manufacturing equipment from raw material preparation to secondary processes machines.
2. With over 15 years manufacturing experience of OEM, ODM and professional, trusted and responsible team members.
3. Rigorous and complete quality control system, including IQC, IPQC, OQC according to ISO quality management system.
4. Support special and custom-made needs, no matter what is prototyping and R&D cases, or serial massive demands for cost down.
5. Offering many selection of technical ceramic materials, including alumina, zirconia, silicon carbide, steatite, mullite, silicon carbide
6. We are dealing with every case in order to enhance the competition of customers, and make their business growth.
7. Provinding one-stop ceramic components, including ceramic tubes, ceramic rods, industrial ceramic plate, various ceramic insulators.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions） :
Q1: What kinds of raw material for ceramic setter plates you provide?
A: Besides alumina ceramics, we also manufacture ceramic setter plates in both silicon nitride and silicon carbide.
Q2: Do you have capability to produce customized ceramic setter plates?
A: Yes, we support custom-made or special shape ceramic setter plates, typically including flat setters, convex setters.
Q3: How long can I get a sample for checking the quality?
A: If we have some samples in stroage, the samples can be provided in 3 working days after receiving the inquiry from clients.
On the other hand, we will take 4~5 weeks to produce the samples as per clients specification to prepare it.
Q4. How do you ensure the quality at your site?
A: We introduced CPK value in the production line and AQL at inspection process, also sampling inspection of all batches is needed.
Q5. What other technical ceramic components do you supply?
A: We not only produce al2o3 ceramic setter plate, but also manufacturer metalized ceramics, ceramic grinder, ceramic seals.
Jinghui Industry Ltd.
Jinghui Industry Limited is a leading manufacturer of technical ceramic products, we have been committing to development, production, sales and service of a variety of ceramic components more than 12 years since its establishment in 2008.
The facility focus on producing in alumina, zirconia, and steatite ceramic components, including metalized ceramics, ceramic grinders, thermostat ceramics, ceramic seals, ceramic wire guide, the ceramic insulator for spark plug and other plenty of electronic and industrial ceramic parts. They are mainly used in electronic appliances, equipment, and mechanical engineering, automotive industry, medical technology, new energy and environmental protection, aerospace and so on.
The enterprise acquired ISO9001: 2008 in 2009, all of us in Jinghui persist the policy [No quality, No development", and it helped us succeed in exporting to European, North America, Asia, South America and African more than 50 countries through all Jinghui people's effort, innovation, and initiative.
Many amazing solutions were to be supplied to our customers to reach their `toughest technical challenges. Our goal is to find a better and optimal solution for all our customers from technology, quality, cost control, and after-sales services, we are looking forward to cooperating with you to create a totally new business in your field.
- Company Name: Jinghui Industry Ltd.
- Representative: Saiwu Tan
- Product/Service: Metalized Ceramics , Zirconia Ceramic Component , Pepper Grinder Mechanism , Ceramic grinder , Alumina Ceramic Plate , Ceramic Substrate
- Capital (Million US $): 5,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: ZhongLian Village, LengShuiJiang City, Loudi, Huanan
- Contact Person: Mr. Andy Chen
- Tel: 86-755-26759158
Premium Related Products